PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site, purchase, or use any products herein.
Customer Agreement, Release and Assumption of Risk
I acknowledge that my participation in riding motorcycles entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: equipment malfunction (specific or not specific to RE products), accidents involving other vehicles; collision with fixed or movable objects; slips and falls; the possibility of rough terrain; drivers may be jolted, jarred, bounced, thrown about and otherwise shaken during rides; it is possible that riders could be injured if they come into contact with other passengers, equipment, or other objects; the condition of the track or terrain; injuries can be sustained from the trail, equipment or from items on the trail such as holes, bumps, ruts, obstacles, tree limbs and branches or rocks; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back injuries; exhaustion; exposure to the elements of the outdoors and natural surroundings which could cause hypothermia, hyperthermia (heat related illnesses), heat exhaustion, sunburn, dehydration; exposure to potentially dangerous wild animals, insect bites, and hazardous plant life; further, passengers can be thrown off their machine which can result in any of the above events occurring; collisions, and flipping over; accidents or illness can occur in remote places without medical facilities; my own physical condition, and the physical exertion associated with this activity.
I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless RE from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of RE's products including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of RE.
Should RE or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
In the event that I file a lawsuit against RE, I agree to do so solely in the state of California, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
When purchasing a RE product, this document will be supplied to me and I acknowledge receipt of this document and I understand if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against RE on the basis of any claim as mentioned herein.
Term; Termination; Privacy
Ride Engineering Inc. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Ride Engineering Inc.
Ride Engineering uses targeted advertising services from 3rd party providers “Providers”. When you visit a website operated by a Provider or a third party site where we could serve an ad to you, we may collect some or all of the data described in the this Service Privacy Notice. Our platform uses that data as well as other data described below to help Ride Engineering provide ads to you that are more relevant to you.
- What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Ride Engineering website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Ride Engineering's website. For example, your device's IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with Ride Engineering to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertising Partners or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your "Customer ID" with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
- Hashed email addresses: If an Advertiser allows, we may collect hashed versions of the emails that are entered on Ride Engineering’s website. These hashed emails are used as an additional identifier to help us better target ads including across multiple devices or browsers.
- We use this data to help our partners identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
- Data Sharing
We may disclose information about you:
- With an Advertising Partner: We may share information about how you have interacted with the Ride Engineering website or its Ads.
- With our Service Providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With service providers to our Advertising Partners: Our Advertising Partners may contract with companies who handle data (such as Ride Engineering customer lists) for them.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information with other third parties.
- Cookies and related technologies
- Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you
To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
- Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
- Some internet browsers allow users to send a "Do Not Track" signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
- You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices: